Where is SPLASH ‘n’ Party located?
We are located at Safa 2 Street No. 8a Villa 1. Jumeirah, Dubai, U.A.E
What are your operating hours?
SPLASH ‘n’ Party is open Sun – Wed – 9am – 8pm
Thurs, Fri, Sat & Public Holidays – 9am – 9pm
Are there changing rooms available?
Yes, we have changing rooms for both male and female including showers,
toilets and lockers. The SPLASH N PARTY bracelets are used as a locker key.
Where can I store my personal items?
We recommend you to store your personal items in the lockers.
Can I bring in outside food or drink?
No outside snacks, foods or drinks are allowed inside SPLASH N PARTY. We offer a wide variety of food and beverages in our food stalls, dining areas and a healthy juice bar.
What do I wear?
Comfortable swimwear is recommended. No jewelry, clothing (including swimwear & board shorts) or accessories made from hard materials are permitted in the wet areas.Only rubber slippers / flip flops will be allowed into Splash N Party. If you are not in rubber slippers you can go barefooted. Choice is yours!
Also, DO NOT forget to protect yourself with sun screen or even a t-shirt. It’s easy to forget when you are having fun in the water with your friends.
- Please respect parking signs and note that your vehicle is your responsibility.
- Please ensure that it is locked and all valuables are removed to prevent any damage or loss.
- On entering the Splash N Party water park the guest accepts that as in any sporting event there is an inherent risk associated with such activities and accepts full responsibility for any injury that may result from participation in activities such as Aqua Soccer, water slide
- The guest further acknowledges that they have read the park rules and regulations and that they will be fully responsible for any consequences that may arise on account of not following the rules and regulations.
How much is entrance fee?
The entrance fee is 100 aed (weekdays sun – thurs) and 140 aed for weekends (, Fri, Sat and public holidays). This is for a whole day pass.
How long is my Pass valid?
It’s a whole day pass. Once you leave the place the pass is not valid anymore
Is there an entrance fee for people that just want to stay and watch such as family members or friends?
1 Adult is free for every 1 child paying – Any extra Adult will be charged 50.00 aed.
Do you sell Gift Vouchers?
Yes you can purchase them at the reception area.
Can a group reserve the entire facility for special events?
Yes you can, please send us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
I forgot to bring the printed copy of my E-ticket to SPLASH. What can I do?
You will need to show the E-ticket on your phone or other mobile device in the Front Office for check in.
What do I do if I lose my SPLASH N PARTY bracelet?
Identify yourself in our Guest Service Counter, located in the SPLASH N PARTY reception.
Can everybody use the slides and attractions at SPLASH N PARTY?
- Can everybody use the slides and attractions at SPLASH N PARTY?
- At SPLASH N PARTY there is something for everyone! Big or small, young or old. SPLASH N PARTY is designed to thrill the adventures while others relax with family and friends.
- However, due to safety requirements some attractions have height and physical restrictions that apply and must be followed.
- Minors 4 and under need to be supervised by a parent/guardian
- Pregnant women, people with heart conditions, back problems, or have epilepsy must not ride on the slides
Is there a first aid in SPLASH N PARTY?
Yes, SPLASH N PARTY has a First Aid room located behind SPLASH N PARTY Waterpark reception.
Are there qualified personal to deal with medical emergencies?
We have lifeguards who have First Aid and CPR certifications.
What do I do if I lose any personal item?
Report to our Guest Service Counter located in the SPLASH N PARTY reception.
Is SPLASH safe?
Safety is the number one priority at SPLASH N PARTY. Children below 1 meter height must be accompanied by an Adult to access the Splash Slides.